Saturday, June 9, 2007

ToDo List on my Civic 2005

As I wrote earlier, I got my hands on a Honda Civic 2005 LS. I love it but not satisfied. Why, you might ask? Well the reason is simple: the car is great but there is a lot to be done in order to make it perfect.

I decided to make a detailed project out of it and post after finishing each task. This is the list of stuff I want to do (not necessarily in that order):

1. Advanced alarm system.

2. Automatic window mechanism (so that they will go up when I close my car with the alarm remote).

3. Car seats covers that will complement the interior color.

4.. Good sound system:

a. Component front speakers

b. Sub woofer.

c. Amplifier.

5. Cleaning and detailing the car to a brand new condition.

6. Body and paint work.

7. Finding a nice solution to the nasty space that is beneath the Kenwood Head Unit (I have an empty space instead of the cd changer in the photo).

I hope I will be able to take pictures and write as detailed post as possible on the buying and assembling process.

No comments: